2 cups cooked corn kernels
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 cup peeled, diced jicama
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1 lime, juiced and zested
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper or to taste
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons salt or to taste
6 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 corn tortillas, warmed
2 tablespoons sour cream or to taste
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together corn, red onion, jicama, red bell pepper and cilantro. Stir in lime juice and zest.
3. In a small bowl, combine cayenne pepper, ground black pepper and salt.
4. Brush each fillet with olive oil and sprinkle with spices to taste.
5. Arrange fillets on grill grate and cook for 3 minutes per side. For each fiery fish taco, top two corn tortillas with fish, sour cream and corn salsa.