a rack or two of baby back ribs( a rack is normally about 3lbs)
2-3 crushed garlic cloves per rack
2 tbs oil per rack
salt and pepper to taste
any other seasoning you may like.... smoked paprika, chipotle powder, oregano
12 oz beer, optional
a splash or two of vinegar, if not using beer
1. Cut up each rack of ribs in 2 pieces or you can leave the rack whole.
2. Season with salt and pepper, garlic and any other seasonings you are using.
3. Pour some vinegar over the ribs you can also substitute with some beer, or use all beer, or even omit. At this point you can let marinade overnight or a few hours.
4. Place ribs in a 13x 9 baking pan (or larger)... with all the vinegar/beer.
5. Cover the pan and bake at 350 deg F for 1 1/2-2 hours.
6. Remove ribs from oven and increase oven temp to 375 F. Pour off any liquid that has accumulated in the pan. Glaze ribs with BBQ sauce and place back in oven. Leave the ribs uncovered. and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Turn ribs over and re-glaze bake for an additional 15 minutes. Add extra glaze if you like before serving.