2 lobster tails, split along the center top
2 teaspoons butter, melted
15 buttery round crackers, crushed
1/2 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
1/4 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Pull the edges of the split lobster shells apart and gently lift the tail meat to rest above the shells. Place the prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet.
3. Brush each portion of tail meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
4. Lightly mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, 1/4 cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
5. Spoon half the stuffing onto each lobster tail, press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesnt fall off.
6. Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).