1 (1.5 pound) skinless center-cut salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
1 cup milk
1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, pour the milk over the fillets. Allow the salmon to soak in the milk 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Stir the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a wide, deep bowl. Beat the egg in a separate bowl until frothy. Remove the salmon fillets from the milk, shake the excess milk off the fish. Dip each fillet into the beaten egg and then gently press into the bread crumb mixture to coat, gently shake to remove the excess.
4. Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
5. While the salmon bakes, stir the butter, mustard, and honey together in a bowl, drizzle over the baked salmon to serve.