4 beef cubed steaks (1 to 1-1/4 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup chicken broth
1. In a large resealable bag, marinate cube steaks in Worcestershire sauce 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Place flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Pour buttermilk into another shallow dish.
3. Dip steaks in flour mixture, coating completely, then in buttermilk and again in flour. Reserve remaining flour mixture.
4. In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and coating is golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter and cover to keep warm.
5. To make the gravy, add 1/3 cup of remaining flour mixture to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until flour is browned, stirring constantly. Whisk in milk and broth, stirring until thickened. Serve gravy over steak.